9/23/11

snakes and bows

snake_blouse_sandro_shorts3

snake_blouse_sandro_shorts8

snake_blouse_sandro_shorts6

snake_blouse_sandro_shorts4

An outfit of fall favorites composed of a snake print blouse that's been coming in and out of my closet for a few weeks now and a newly found pair of pointy pumps I got for an amazing sale price a few days ago. Love them! And I guess you can definitely say I'm having a "pump moment" at the moment, and pretty much don't wanna wear on my feet anything but pumps. Maybe it's because for too many years I've been collecting every weird/unique pair of shoes known to man and yet I didn't have in my posession even a single pair of black classic pumps. No more of that!
Paired those with black shorts I call the perfect shorts because they are the best example of french design and style. For quite sometime now I have been cultivating a growing affection towards the french fashion brands: Sandro, Maje and The Kooples, and every time I get a chance (=whenever I go to Europe) I try to put my hands on an item or two from their collections. LOVE!
Have a great weekend!

אאוטפיט של פייבוריטים סתויים, החל מהחולצה הזו שמככבת אצלי בארון כבר כמה שבועות טובים וכלה בנעלי העקב המופלאות האלה שאותרו בין שאריות הסיילים לפני כמה ימים וכבר נחרשות היטב. מתחילה להרגיש איזה שינוי מגמה אצלי בכל הנוגע להנעלה ואל תתפסו אותי במילה (כי תמיד יכולים להיות מקרים יוצאים מן הכלל) אבל נעליים מגושמות זה אאוט ונעלי עקב נשיות, סקסיות וקלאסיות זה לגמרי אין. כנראה שאני מחפה על שנים שבהן ליקטתי כל סוג של נעליים ידוע לאדם אבל בארון הנעליים שלי לא היה אפילו זוג pumps שחור נורמלי לרפואה.
היה לי בראש רעיון לשילוב אחר עם החולצה הזו אבל עדיין חם מדי (אולי ייצא לי להציג אותו כאן בעוד חודש חודשיים. שלושה...) ואם כבר חם, זו היתה הזדמנות נוספת ללבוש את המכנסונים השחורים שהם לטעמי לא פחות ממושלמים ומהווים דוגמה מעולה לסגנון ולעיצוב צרפתי. כבר כמה זמן שמותגי האופנה הצרפתיים
sandro, maje ו-the kooples נמצאים אצלי על הכוונת בעדיפות גבוהה ובכל הזדמנות שיש לי אני מנסה להוסיף עוד פריט או שניים בעיצובם למלתחה הפרטית.
תודה רבה לאריאל. שבת שלום!


חולצה מכופתרת זארה / snake print blouse zara
מכנסונים סנדרו / shorts sandro
נעליים bow pumps nursace
משקפי שמש ריי באן / sunglasses ray-ban
תיק מלברי / bag mulberry