1/9/12

bundled up, take two

gap_plaid_scarf4

gap_plaid_scarf3

gap_plaid_scarf1

gap_plaid_scarf2

The past weekend was also very cold - don't let the sun in the pictures fool you - so I chose to bundle up in this warm and cozy plaid scarf. I have been way too busy lately and pretty much exhausted by the time the weekend has arrived so I wanted to go for a pretty simple and comfy outfit, yet keep things interesting with the electric blue color pop.
The jacket is easy to wear, I think I already posted it here before. Love the muted pale pink shades, they go along well with a lot of other things I have in my wardrobe. The coated brown denim pants are pretty recent, I find them a nice blank canvas and of course they are a perfect match to my "go-to" booties of the moment. As you can see I like to match my shoes to the color of the bottom garment I'm wearing. Been doing that for the last few years. Force of habit, I guess. But hey, works for me!
Wishing you a great week!


השבוע האחרון היה קריר מדי ומעייף למדי, ועד שהגיע הסופ"ש הייתי כבר לגמרי תשושה. אז החלטתי ללכת על אאוטפיט מאוד פשוט וקל ללבישה, המורכב מפריטים בסיסיים ונוחים, אבל כמובן שלא ויתרתי על קמצוץ של עניין ועל זריקה מרעננת של צבע בדמות הקלאץ' הכחול הנפלא ופסי הפוקסיה הדקים בדוגמה המשובצת של הצעיף.
הג'קט וותיק ונאמן ונדמה לי שכבר נראה פה פעם או פעמיים. לא יודעת כמה ג'קטי אופנוענים יכולים להיות לבת-אדם, אבל תמיד יש מקום לעוד אחד, בייחוד אם הוא בצבעי וורוד עתיק עדינים שהולכים עם הרבה דברים אחרים. הג'ינס יחסית חדש בארון אבל לגמרי נכנס לקטגוריית הפריטים הבסיסיים שמהווים את עמוד השדרה לתלבושות בסיסיות יותר או פחות. והוא כמובן הולך נהדר עם המגפונים החרושים של החורף הנוכחי, והרי אתם יודעים כמה אני אוהבת להתאים את הנעליים שלי לחלק התחתון של האאוטפיט. איזו סטייה רבת שנים שלי שלא ברור לי כל כך מה מקורה, אבל היי, העיקר שזה עובד בשבילי... :)
תודה רבה לאריאל על הצילומים, שיהיה לכולם שבוע מעולה!

ג'קט אופנוענים H&M (ישן) / H&M jacket, from a few seasons ago
ג'ינס זארה / zara coated denim pants
צעיף גאפ / gap plaid scarf
קלאץ' מונה תונס (נראה גם בפוסט הזה) / mona tunas clutch, also seen here
משקפי שמש מארק ג'ייקובס / marc by marc jacobs sunnies
מגפונים אלדו / aldo booties