12/18/12

show stopper

zara_december_lookbook_tartan_plaid_check_suit

images: zara december lookbook

If you think I let these images, from the zara december lookbook, appear before me without paying too much attention - you are mistaken my friends!
Zara, this is what I've been waiting for! but why did it take so long to hit the stores? I was searching for this stuff and similar garments all through the web for monthes, until my palm was soar...
Anyways, I have been gaga over check and plaid for a long time now and this winter this craving is at its peek. And though I wouldn't wear this whole outfit as proposed here, I'd love to have each and every part of it, to wear with different stuff.
You already know I got myself very similar check pants, and now all that remains is to start using this check blazer which is my last purchase from the spanish mega-fashion-brand.
The collecti and very tempting this season, but what about the high prices? I think Zara went to far this time. Don't you?


מי שחושב שנתתי לתמונות האלה מלוקבוק דצמבר 2012 של זארה לעבור מול עיני מבלי להניד עפעף טועה בגדול. זארה, לזה בדיוק חיכיתי! רק למה הפריטים האלה מגיעים עכשיו באמצע דצמבר? הרבה אחרי שחיפשתי את שכמותם ברשת כל כך הרבה זמן עד שכבר קיבלתי דלקת בפרק היד מרוב הקלקה...

אני מטורפת על כל מה שמשובץ כבר כמה שנים טובות, והעונה זה מגיע לשיא. אמנם לא הייתי לובשת את כל הפריטים האלה ביחד כפי שמוצע כאן, אבל בהחלט הייתי משתמשת בכל אחד מהם בנפרד באיזשהוא אאוטפיט.

מי שעוקב כבר יודע שהשגתי לי מכנסיים משובצים דומים מבעוד מועד, ועכשיו נותר רק להשתמש בג'קט שהוא הרכישה האחרונה שלי מענקית האופנה הספרדית.
מעתה, אני משתדלת להתרחק מכל חנות שלהם כי אני רוצה יותר מדי דברים מהקולקציה האולטרה מוצלחת, לטעמי. ומילה אחת לרעה לסיום: זו רק אני או שהם ממש הגזימו עם העלאת המחירים העונה?