1/4/13

i love your bag

prada_bag1

prada_bag2

prada_bag7

prada_bag8

prada_bag3

prada_bag5

prada_bag4

fashionpea_prada_bag

prada_bag6

After this post, I decided to make this into a permenent item on the blog.
As you probably know, I'm mad about bags. I think this is the fashion accessory that speaks to me the most, more than jewelry or even shoes.
In my opinion a good bag is the "centerpiece" of every great outfit, and it helps tie everything together.
Over the last few years I have managed to collect a nice personal collection of bags, and, obviousely, I am still on the lookput for the next great designer bag.
Here are a few pictures of the lovely prada saffiano bag - you can't go any classier and cleaner than this. As you can see, in every color, and to different types of outfits, it adds a sophisticated note.

sources: harper's bazaar, oh my vogue, miss pouty, just jared, vanessa jackman, lella victoria, mr. newton, my own, peace love shea


אחרי הפוסט ההוא על תיקי סלין, החלטתי להפוך זאת לפינה קבועה בבלוג.
כפי שאתם בטח יודעים כבר, אני משוגעת על תיקים. מ-ט-ו-ר-פ-ת. תיקים מדברים אליי יותר מבגדים ויותר מכל סוג אקססורי אופנה שהוא. אפילו נעליים. כן, קראתם נכון.
מבחינתי, תיק טוב הוא המרכז של כל אאוטפיט מוצלח. הוא מה שעוזר לקשור יחד את כל מרכיבי התלבושת ולהוסיף את ה"משהו אקסטרא" הזה, את הדובדבן שעל הקצפת.
בפוסט הנוכחי החלטתי לבדוק מקרוב את תיק saffiano של פראדה. קשה למצוא משהו יותר קלאסי ונקי ממנו.
וכפי שאתם רואים בתמונות למעלה, על שלל גווניו ובשילוב עם אאוטפיטים מסוגים וסגנונות שונים, התיק הזה נראה תמיד נפלא. ומוסיף ניחוח מתוחכם ואיכותי לכל שילוב בגדים באשר הוא.